All of our Signature Collection pieces offer a one year warranty on craftsmanship and finishing from the date of your purchase. This warranty covers most craftsmanship defects and colour oxidation on the jewelry.
How do I know if my jewelry is under warranty?
On the product page, if there is a “warranty” section, then that particular piece is eligible for our one year warranty.
What’s not covered under the warranty?
- The product has been damaged due to carelessness or improper use, such as dropping, scratching or constant exposure to water.
- Damages caused by repairs or adjustments carried out by the customer or a third party.
How do I make a warranty claim?
- If you believe the damage or defect is covered by warranty, please send us a quick message through “contact us” form or email us at email@example.com
- Please include a proof of purchase, a description and photos of the problem, so our customer care team can provide you with a solution as quickly as possible!
- If the problem is covered by our warranty, our customer care team will assist you through the process of issuing a store credit that’s equivalent to your original purchase price.